Rangareddy district is a district in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India.Ranga Reddy District was formed on 15th August, 1978. The district has an area of 7,493 km², and a population of 3,575,064 of which 54.20% is urban as of 2001. The district encircles the city and district of Hyderabad, and the city of Hyderabad also serves as the administrative center of the district. Originally named Hyderabad (Rural) district, it was renamed after Konda Venkata Ranga Reddy, a freedom fighter who fought for the independence of Telangana from the Nizams and who went on to become the deputy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh.
- VINOD KUMAR.: DEAR FRIENDS. telangana rajya bilkul karib hai. ab kishi bhi sark...
- vinod kumar: 2013 mai telangan rajya banana hi hoga yah hamara sankalp hai. JA...
- Santhosh: అన్న అదిరిన్దె, నిన్ను చూసి నీ కవితని చూసి నా రక్తం ఉడుకుత్తనది ...
- vinod kumar: JAI TELANGANA...
- vijay kumar: telanghana 400 cherithra neenu earuguthun nizam nirankusha paa...
T NEWS LIVE TELUGU CHANNEL
- రామప్ప దేవాలయం వరంగల్ జిల్లా (9.00 out of 5)
- చరిత్ర (5.00 out of 5)
- Na Telangana – Botla Satish (5.00 out of 5)
- పోరాటం (5.00 out of 5)
- Nalgonda District Information (5.00 out of 5)
- Telangana Ranam – Botla Satish (5.00 out of 5)
- చంద్రశేకార /ఉద్యమభివందనలు (5.00 out of 5)
- ఉపసమరం (5.00 out of 5)
- Mahbubnagar District Information (5.00 out of 5)
- తెలంగాణ బతుక(మ్మ)ట (5.00 out of 5)